What is whiteboard video?
Whiteboard video is a video depicting an image of a whiteboard. You know, kind of like an old-fashioned chalkboard, but white, which you’d use a marker to write on? Like that, but in a video, where a hand comes up and draws pictures and text while a voice over tells a story.
What’s so good about whiteboard video?
Well frankly, it’s a real good story telling tool, which quickly captures and keeps people’s attention. This is one of the most effective internet marketing tools that have come by in a very long time.
- Short website intro videos
- Selling a simple online product or service
- Soliciting people to sign up for a seminar or webinar
- Informing people of an upcoming event
- Motivating people to pick up the phone and call you
- Getting people to signup for a newsletter or informational service
How long should a whiteboard video be?
The length of the video depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. Most videos have a call-to-action, that is the purpose of the video is to motivate the viewer to “do” something; but a product, sign up for a webinar, call you, etc. The more complex or expensive the product or the more complicated the call-to-action, the longer the video needs to be.
Here are some quick guidelines:
- If you’re trying to sell a simple, inexpensive product or service, then generally you should be able to do that in 2-5 minutes.
- If you’re trying to capture people’s email address so that you can market to them; generally you should be able to do that in 2-5 minutes.
- If you’re trying to get people to signup for something free, then generally you should be able to do that in 2-5 minutes.
- Instructional videos can be as long as you like. We’ve done a few that were longer than an hour.
How much will it cost?
Costs run the gambit from $97 a minute to $10,000 a minute. It all depends on your call-to-action, what you need, the length of your video, and your budget.
We’ve designed our service and product to fit most internet marketing budgets and at the same time offer the best whiteboard video that you’re likely to find anywhere near our price.
Additionally, we’ve found that 99% of our customers need at least some script writing and voice over, therefore we’ve included these in our base price. Most of our competitors charge extra for these services, a lot extra. We do not.
How long will it take?
An approved script typically takes a few days. From the time we agree on an approved script then we’re done in 10 business days.
What if I need a change?
No problem. We expect that you’ll want to change something in your whiteboard video. Therefore, there is no extra charge for changes.
Do you offer discount pricing for repeat business or larger projects?
Absolutely! Just give us a call.